AU-DME 9000 a create a single H.264 channel on your building, campus or metropolitan-area IPnetwork from the output of various video devices. These include video cameras, DVD/Blu-rayplayers, digital signal systems, personal computers and even set-top boxes for premium TVchannels. Encoder blades are available for both SDand 1080P HDMPEG4AVC encoding. It is equipped with the latest advances in video compression technology to deliver unsurpassed video quality at lowest bitrates, and low latency toachieve high image quality video and audio transmission, fully support for SDI/HD-SDI, Composite, HDMI,YPbPr, S-Video interface inputs encoding, both IPand two identical ASIdata outputs. Italso can beused to support IPTV,broadcast and video surveillance applications.
AU-DME 9000’shighly bandwidth eﬃcient MPEG-4CBRencoding and native IPoutput make it possible to deliver exciting and competitive HDservices to broadcast operators.
- AdvancedMPEG-4 AVCHP@L4, MP@L3 video compression
- ASICtechnologies which oﬀer broadcast, video quality, generally video bitrate advised:SD about 1.2mbps, 720p about 2mbps, 1080 about 6-8mbps for lowest bitrates
- HDMI 1.3a interface, Autodetect the HDMI input of resolutions
- Supportthe importation of SDI/HD-SDI, HDMI, CVBS, S-Video, YPbPr encoding
- Audio sampling Rates: 48KHz l MPEG-1 Layer2, HE-AAC(V2) (option) or LC-AAC(option) audio encoding
- Supportsunicast and multicast IP output UDPprotocol as well as two identical ASI outputs l Management via External SNMPand local front panel
- Supportsresolution: 1080P/i@50/60Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 480i, 576i
- Built-in time base correction and video pre-processing
- Easy-to-UseSystem Management
- Digital TV and IPTV headend system
- Point toPointvideo and audio over IP
- Remotelive Rebroadcasts and real-time transmission
- Building, campus or metropolitan-area